Monday, 17 August 2009

Busy doing nothing..

Over the past few days we have done I guess what a lot of people do over the
holidays, the children have played out with their friends, watched TV, played computer games, picked berries, played out on their bikes, drawn pictures with chalk in the pavement...
I however, have made lists of things to do when they are back at school,
things I need to do when the new kitchen comes, refereed numerous fights
and squabbles, applied plasters, caught spiders and helped sleep walkers back to bed, I have also washed so much laundry you wouldn't believe it and then I had the notion to wash all the duvets and covers as the weather has been so glorious.

A photo of the weather being glorious above my bedroom window...
I have been keeping an eye on my tomatoes and i have two which are going red now, hooray..

We have black berries in our own garden, only a few but they are ours...
So here are the lovely pictures Katie and Charlotte created...
I love these pictures and bought big chalks for them to use, It's brilliant that they can colour the whole garden and it looks so pretty, it will be all gone when it rains and we watch it wash away laughing..


I think I'm going to hang up the duster today and go to the park with the children...after I've fed them, every ones washed and dressed, and we've found a ball... and I've hung out this pile of washing....


No comments:

Post a Comment