Monday, 14 September 2009

Crikey have you seen the size of Jim's Conkers...?

They are huge !!!, he and Uncle Kev went over the park yesterday to watch the football and Jim came home with a shirt full and I'm sure there was much more over there but he just couldn't manage to carry anymore. Look!!



Today however there is a pause in proceedings on the kitchen, so I will have an opportunity to catch up on a bit of housework and washing, at the moment my washing machine is playing me up and no matter how much I tell it "I love you" and "I know you want to wash my clothes" and "I know you want too, pleeease, look I won't give you Jim's stuff anymore, promise" it just sits there and look at me like I'm some kind of idiot!!

It will wash but it needs to be cajoled into rinsing and spinning, which I would have thought, if you were a washing machine, would have been the fun part of the washing cycle....

so on average I get one and a half loads of washing completed in a day. I think I will buy paper boiler suits for the children to wear when they get home to keep down on the washing pile. They should enjoy that..

So I'm off to hoover some things and dust others, make a few beds and clear a few pathways from the bedrooms to the bathroom and back again. No doubt before I know it it'll be 3 0'clock and time to go back to school and get the little Darlings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment