Friday, 2 October 2009

There's a frog in me kitchen, what am I gonna do?

Yesterday evening I was saying goodbye to my friend Mick and Alva, they had come to collect their ironing, I waved them off and came back inside to find a frog in the kitchen....I know, I have no idea either, it was just ... there!!!
so here it is..



I don't know why but strange things happen in our house, like frogs turn up at tea time...


I did a little tidying up in the garden today, just a bit of sweeping up and pulled a few finished tomato plants up, I collected the last of the tomatoes. Things in the garden have been a bit half hearted this year, I seem to have been so busy here, there and everywhere, I shall endeavour to do better next year. So here are the last of the tomatoes...


And finally, do you want to know what really truly makes children happy???

I think back to my childhood and I remember sunny days, camping holidays, playing in hay barns, ice-cream by the sea front.. and it's none of these...

It's upgrading your TV package to included the kids channels !!!!!!

That's it.... £10 a month and my children have never hugged me and kissed me so hard in all their lives.. So now they can watch Disney Channel, Nickelodeon,Cartoon Network and all the other toon channels to their hearts content....

Simple, why didn't I think of it before...????

No comments:

Post a Comment