Friday, 18 December 2009

Has it really been that long....

I know it has been a while since I last blogged but life got in the way and so forgive me please but I shall try to make up for it with some snow pictures,
(a feeble effort I know).


Looking at the weather report yesterday Phil Avery said he and other weather persons were going to be booked into hotels for the night, knowing they might not get into work for this morning. So I figured that there would be snow and lots of snow means no school...





Under there somewhere is our pathway.






Yep, there it is....





This is what it should look like...






In the BLIZZARD this is what became of our bird table, bread and nuts everywhere...




Under there somewhere are the rabbits, Poppet and Jinx, don't worry I have now checked and they are both fine so I fed them and they each have a digestive biscuit for a treat. Now the sun is out they are fluffing up their fur and getting warm ish...





I haven't seen icicles for ages so here is one, it's only about two inches long, so I pulled it off as Charlotte wanted to see it but wouldn't come out. I took it in to her for her to see and SHE ATE IT....!!!



Early this morning, looking out of the window you could see the little drifts of snow up the window.


So, what else has been happening.....



Well Jim and Katie tried to play twister...




Charlotte made some lovely apple things in cookery class, she made then and we ate them in about ten minutes flat, they were lovely.








Katie watched some T.V...
Still, it's cheaper than getting a T.V licence...


So there we are, my first blog in a while. I hope now that I have more time at home over the next 18 days (I'm not counting really) that I will have more time and get back into the swing of blogging again..












No comments:

Post a Comment