Tuesday, 22 December 2009

That's why Mums go to Iceland (the shop)...

Yep, you guessed it, we went to Iceland, the shop not the country...Obviously...

I had a phone call this morning to say we might have visitors for a few days but at this point only one of them will arrive today, so there was a mad dash to Iceland, (the shop) well, as fast as you can madly dash in the slippery snow. Jim and I went to Iceland (the shop) and filled out trolley to the brim. I very rarely go shopping, most if not all of the time I shop online at either Tescos or Asda.

So here are my freezers, full to the top with goodies from Iceland (the shop).





There was only a few packs of bacon half a bag of carrots and a few escaped peas in the bottom so we filled the whole freezer up to the top, we will not be going hungry...





Again, this freezer was looking desidedly bare, but now it is all full, I couldn't fit another thing in. In fact I had to put some apple pies and mini pavlovas in the fridge. Didn't we do well..

Now, before you go I just wanted to show you the bin in our alleyway, you might remember a photo from the summer of Jim being a scruffy urchin in this bin.

Now it is full of water and about 8 inches thick of ice on top.

This really is Mums bin to Iceland (the shop). Sorry I know it's bad....


No comments:

Post a Comment