Saturday, 19 December 2009

A present, just because I love you...

Today the children had some presents, I know most people would have presents at Christmas or birthdays and so on but as we don't have either Christmas or birthdays it would be crazy not to have presents at all... everybody loves presents don't they and it's so true that it better to give than to receive, I just love the looks on their faces when they see something all wrapped up. So today the children had a couple of presents each today, just because I love them...



Sam had some Knex and a scooter and some airfix models.

Katie had a baby and a buggy with a big pack of Playdoh...I love the smell of that stuff.




Charlotte is into Deathnote amongst other things which is Anime or Japanimation......I don't know either.... So she has a book, a t-shirt, a keyring and a soft toy of one of the characters of the film she likes.

And I'm not sure what I have done with the picture of Jim but he had Yugioh cards, a football and a remote control mini..

Oh yes and Jim had snow...... of which he collected up...


And continually threw at the house in the hope of knocking it over I think..






And as if that wasn't enough, he bounced on the trampoline whilst doing it too.....








So I figured here was a kid with too much time on his hands, so I put him to work on some snow clearing.....



And when he had finished, ALL the snow that you see behind him was gone. He did the neighbours pathways too and salted them. What a good boy.....even with the pink gloves!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment