Friday, 1 January 2010

Christmas week..

Doesn't time fly when your having fun...


Over the last week the boys went away to Auntie Sharons and Uncle Regs house in Wales. Sharon phoned me a couple of weeks ago and had suggested that the boys could come to her for a few days over the holiday and spend some time with her two boys. This past week has been really busy and I had a call to say do they want to come up the next day...




Will someone please tell me....





Just why.....







Will no one.....




Be serious....?


I know my kids drive me insane and I am often on the brink of despair with them.
OK, only Sometimes, well no...actually most times, No, thinking about it,.....yes, all the time... but anyway, to see them go, even for a few days is really hard to do.......

But after the first day it was really easy and the silence in the house almost hurt my ears..


So for three glorious days me and Charlotte and Katie vegged out, we went to town, we ate pizza, no one weed on the toilet seat let alone left it up, for three days in a row we could find the bath plug and soap, no one argued, no one shouted, there was food left in the fridge when we went back to it, the house actually smelt clean and not of boy smells....you know the kind I mean..
We even watched TV with NO INTERRUPTIONS!!! like a whole program right up to the adverts.

...Bliss....


And then......They came home....


Still it was nice while it lasted...


So one day we went to town and here are some pictures of Katie threatening to run people over in a car with "Arthur" and "Barney".








We also had lunch in Tescos...who says we don't know how to have a good time...?





Katie was very pleased with her dinner. What she left, me and Charlotte polished off as Katie had the last dinner and we had a Tuna and Cucumber sandwich.

But the boys are back now and life is back to normal....



New years eve came and went, So this year ? Well, the diet begins AGAIN... I will be trying to simplify my finances and my plans for the garden this year will start to take shape as spring is just around the corner...OK, so two more months of winter, but it will be here before you know it.

And this year, I will DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY, turn into Barbara Good even if it kills me...!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment