Saturday, 2 January 2010

seeds....

Oh the joys of planning my garden for this spring and summer. When I can't get into the garden because it's too cold and the ground is frozen, I like to ponder over what I will grow and where this year.. As the garden is mostly slabbed I am going to try to reorganise the space I have and grow things in containers, like potatoes...

Without the aid of a seed catalogue I found the Unwins website and spent far too much money on seeds.


So brace yourself for a veritable vegetable extravaganza....(and flowers seeds too).


Starting with cornflowers...one of my favourites...









Dahlias...






Star bright something-or-other...






One of my Dads favourites, Sweet peas..




Spuds....





Salad leaves...





Tomatoberries....







Beans that grow purple and when cooked go green...








Mini munch cucumbers...





Long carrots....





And stubby ones...





So now all I need is some plastic surgery, liposuction, get some dungarees, dye my hair...

and I'm there....




No comments:

Post a Comment