Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Snuggly Rabbits

OK, I have a feeling this is going to be a big entry today, I have two days to catch up with and ALOT has happened, I hope you can keep up.......

Well, I will start with today and the Snuggly Rabbits because I know you want to know what that's all about right?
Well watching the weather like I do, all the time, I see some more cold, cold, cold weather coming our way, did I mention it's going to be cold?... and although the rabbits are covered I didn't feel happy that it was so cold and I didn't want rabbit Popsicles if you know what I mean.
So Sam and I stacked them up on the bench and covered them with carpet and two tarpaulins.
We had intended to put them in the Wendy house but there was already something in residence there and neither Charlotte or Sam would go in there. (sorry Mum)




As with most things like this Charlotte's official comment was quote:
"That's disgusting!!"

I was very brave and screamed and clapped my hands like a demented seal only once when it moved, but in the end the hutch wouldn't go in and turn enough to go round the door. So we opted for our plan B, which was to move them closer to the house and fill their cages to the top with new hay and cover them right up..

So what do you recon? Snuggly rabbits or what?...


Poppet was deciding whether to hoover or dust first...






Underneath there are more bags of hay and shredded paper for the under floor heating system.



What with the solar panel on top, I think they will be quite comfortable....

Then Jim came home, he is standing on a bucket of ice which he has poked a hole in, like those Eskimos that wait for a fish to bite in the ice hole.







Jim with more ice....he wanted to do a surprised expression and this was the third attempt, to be honest I think the moment has gone.....
So that was today, but yesterday.......
Katie and Charlotte had a trip to the dentist for a check-up.



Both came out happy that it was all over for another three months...

Katie in particular...




I can't understand why people don't like having their photo taken in a public place whist eating food....


We nipped into Burger King for a quick bite as Katie felt sick with hunger and she had some healthy "apple fries"...yum.





And then on a jolly big yellow bus to take us home...

Now before I finish I'm going to share with you what really happens as a day in the life of Rachael Plummer....



You see, my life is not all happy joyful trips to the dentist, snuggling up with bunnies, no, no, no, that would be too simple.... This, what you see above, is a minuscule snapshot of what happens on a day to day basis in my house......


It all started when the children and I were changing round the bedrooms and Charlotte needed the Internet cable poked through a hole in the wall, into the next room via a floor board.


To cut it short we (Charlotte and I) are shouting on one side "can you see any light?" and " have you made a hole yet?"


"I can see the light" was the reply "I'm going to poke the screwdriver through to you"


We said "are you sure?"


The reply was "Oh Bu99er, sorry Mum. But I can see light now"


Yes, the downstairs hallway light.!!!!


I won't mention the guilty party, but suffice to say, Jim was very sorry....



No comments:

Post a Comment