Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Words of love...

Sometimes when the children come home from school, well actually most times,
I have made their bed and had a quick tidy up in their rooms, just to keep on top...

They do most of the tidying but on a week day, to come home and find the bed made and the floor clear helps them to keep it tidy. Then they can them concentrate on homework and any other chores they might have.

Now and then I "set up" things in their room to make them laugh like putting hats or sunglasses on their teddies, making dolls ride on the back of dinosaurs, having a Lego man in a Lego house with the sign "let me out!!", you get the idea.

Most times I like to leave them a note to tell them I love them or that I missed them today.....

This one is for Jim, yesterday however she was holding a jelly baby
(the squashed one in the background)..

The note reads " I love you Jim, love Mum"






This one is for Charlotte, Davey Jones's note reads " I have missed you today x"


This is for Sam and it reads " I love you Sam, love Mum"



And for when Katie comes home, This reads "OK, I am not happy about this !!"...


No one said it had to be serious.......



1 comment: