Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Winter, winter everywhere....

Yes, winter is upon us, I totally missed autumn. I mean, I could smell it, but then before you knew it, it was winter......
I have been soooo busy I just simply haven't had the time to blog.
I'm at college part of the week now and I am "actively" looking for work.... that's a whole nother story.

So I figured, to get my blog up to date, I shall fill you in with what's been going on and add photos from the archives of the past few months..
So briefly, this is what has been happening...
Over the last few months I have made jam, (didn't I mention that?)
We went bowling and it was a disaster, (didn't I mention that either?)
OOOhhhhh and we saw Toy Story 3 and I cried, ( I know I did not mention that....)
We have had our living room decorated (I have photos to prove it and will blog
all about it later)
Our bunny Poppet died ( a sad day for everyone)

Charlie and Florrie had their wotsits chopped off (they were not happy)
We have had our first winter snow, all 2cm of it, and the cats tried to kill it and
then eat it (!!!!!)
To begin with, I will tell you of the Saturday morning that Katie opened her shop......
It started like any other Saturday, no one was up particularly early, most of the children still had PJ's on at 10 am. It was an all you can eat, get your own breakfast kind of day....
As usual, Katie had an idea, a bright idea, lets get all the toys out, can I borrow your chair, lets wreck the dining room kind of idea....
The Idea was A SHOP !!!!

Jim didn't know it at the time but he was to be the first customer/victim. He only came down for a glass of milk.. but she was good......

Real good..... He hadn't even got to the fridge and he had unwittingly bought a teddy and a cow...
He even had to pack his own bag.....





One more cow and a puzzle, there was no going back now.




She was relentless in her sales technique, he didn't stand a chance....


He knew he'd been made a fool of when he bought the foam hopscotch, but there was no stopping the girl now....


And as he counted out his money, she fleased him for every penny he owned, she called for more supplies or maybe it was security.....
Later, in her statement to the court, she was quoted as saying, "But isn't that what big brothers are for........"

No comments:

Post a Comment