Friday, 25 February 2011

Sprung Clung...

Do you think the past tense of "Spring Clean" is "Sprung Clung"...

I reckon it is, In which case I have "Sprung Clung" my dining room today..

It was looking really bad and I was starting to lose things, I know I had a time table for next week and I could not find it. Also through the holidays I have had a few letters with appointments for the coming months and I needed to re-find them and put them in the diary..

I don't know about you but I like to see before and after pictures, it gives you a sense of what has been achieved and can be very motivating..

So here is our scruffy table, before.....






And after....




The worst area is the desk, I share this space with the children,

mostly Katie and Sam, but a lot of this mess is mine....

I have now found the paperwork I need and have written them

in my diary...phew..

So, scruffy desk before....







And after........

I know it's still a bit cluttered, but this is predominantly my desk and

I like things within reach.








And the dresser/sideboard/cabinet/thing before.....



And after.....






Much better....

I had lots of help with the tidying and dusting.
The cats helped a great deal.....
by sleeping.





Even Katie helped.... not...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment