Thursday, 3 March 2011

I'm still here

I am still here but in a lot of pain, I am having another episode of sciatica and this time it is excruciating. I've never had it quite this bad. Tuesday I could not even walk and I have not moved far since. I'm on lots of medication and feel like death warmed up...joy :(

I will write again soon but I'm unable to sit upright for long without feeling like I want to pass out or be sick....joy, joy and thrice joy :(

Maybe when I'm doped up to the eyeballs I will write tomorrow... :)

3 comments:

  1. O dear, I do hope you feel better by now. Sciatica can be a real beast.
    I hope Hertfordshire keeps sunny for you too, I used to live in a little village called Walkern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie ~ I feel your pain, literally! I had a prolapsed disc almost three years ago and the pain was horrific :-( So hope you feel much better soon ~ and the sun IS shining here in Hertfordshire LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies for your kind comments,
    yes, at last the sun is out and it makes life seem so much easier when it is a sunny day :)
    Friko, I know Walkern, my friends from school lived there but used to travel to Stevenage for school and you are right, sciatica is a beast, and a pain in the rear...and the leg, and the foot :)
    Sharon, I have an appointment on the 15th April with the consultant surgeon at Hertford County Hospital to see what's to be done, so fingers crossed..

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete