Sunday, 10 April 2011

Charlie is not a Ninja

Last night I was woken at 3am by a certain cat who thought it would be a good idea to sit out on my window ledge via my head/face... He was lucky actually that he did wake me because he might not be here today if I had not realised what was happening.. Cats are supposed to be stealth like and able to leap and balance like Ninjas, Charlie however is nothing like that. He jumps onto worktops and slides off because he didn't quite make it.. He attempts to jump or pounce on flies in the garden but he ends up half jumping half flopping to the ground... He is certainly not a Ninja...



Last night he walked out of my window and attempted to walk outside across the ledge to the other window, which was closed....

I realised he had stepped out when I heard a scrabbling noise like he was slipping and clawing against the brickwork and window sill outside....


Which of course he was...


He had slipped and was hanging on like this....


Obviously this is not Charlie, this is just to represent his position in hanging on for dear life..


Anyway Charlie does not have glasses....


He has contacts...




On realising what was happening I quickly kneeled up on the window sill inside (my bed is under the window) held onto the window frame and lent out....


In one quick swoop I grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and pulled him swiftly inside....


This was all in the space of about 10 seconds.... He is one lucky pussy cat...





With 8 lives left......



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment