Wednesday, 6 April 2011

It's official...

I am, without doubt the worlds worst gardener.. I left the seed packets in the greenhouse/trampoline during the week and it rained. As a result all the seeds are starting to germinate in the packages.... I have sown these cress seeds today as they were all getting puffy and wanting to grow in the packet..



This black tray fell off the shelf and landed upside down in the greenhouse/trampoline. I stuffed everything back in but some holes may have seeds in, some may not...







Can you see the nice little labels that I put on every thing to remind me what I planted?????






No, me either.....






Still, they are growing, whatever they are....







Even Florrie is trying to help. I have moved the seeds that were on the top shelves because the cats like to sit up there...




Florrie is trying to eat the watering can from the outside...


What hope do I have that anything will actually grow????


------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment