Thursday, 14 July 2011

Please tell me, what is rong with my family....??

While tidying Katie's bedroom, I came across this lovely little book that she has made. Reading through the story I realise that it must have been written a few months ago as Katie mentions that she is soon to be 10 years old...

I was not wholly unsurprised to read the title, as it is a question I often ask myself....

I was intrigued. If Katie had the answer, I really need to know what it is...




Chapter one: How it started...




Katie seems to have deduced that, my being married to her Dad was the beginning of what was rong...




So, Charlotte was born. Then Jim and Sam (not twins) were born. Yep, following you so far...



I see, we are getting to the actual reason now. It seems as though Jim and Sam play a vital role in what is rong... I would agree, the squabbling is really a problem. But wait a minute, this is the last page....

You can't finish there. Katie, I really need to know the answer...... but you are right, that is not a good likeness of you at all....




It is an unfinished masterpiece. Just like Jane Austen's "The Watsons". I will never know what is rong with our family...

There are times when every one has been told off or needs to be, the house looks like a bombs hit it, the television is on but no one is watching it, the cats are eating the carpet and a toilet roll silently unravels all the way down the stairs, that I scream to the heavens these actual words..

I think actually I am more concerned that Katie wrote a book (with illustrations) and asked the question, what is rong with my family?. She has confirmed my fears...

It must be true, there really is something rong with our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment