Saturday, 26 November 2011

So much to do and so littleblogging...

I am a failed blogger....Failed I tell you..!!


I have been so busy lately, but I couldn't tell you much about what I have done......Primarily because I can't remember, but also I havebeen swept up in the tidalwave of life. I will endeavor to do better. Please don't think I will not be back, I will, but I need to get my self back into the habitof blogging again, please bear with me :)

Inthe mean time, I have taken some pictures of trees back in October that I need to show you, I made jam, I have been looking for a job, I have knitted one and a half scarves, I have had my feet x-rayed, the children have all grown an inch and I have lost 10 pounds. I will blog tomorrow when I am on my own computer (I am onJim's, which asa temperamental spacebar) and no uploaded photos.. I will be back tomorrow, I promise :)


No comments:

Post a Comment