Thursday, 15 December 2011

Making scarves..

During the summer I started to make a scarf/scarve?. I started the purple one first (in the lower pictures) and when I ran out of wool, I stopped and made a blue one.




As you can tell, I am an expert in the art of scarf/scarve? making and knitting in particular...

The reason I make scarves/scarfs? is (1) because they are nice (2) because they are easy (3) because I cannot read a pattern and (4) because I am really rubbish at knitting and I can't make anything that has any shape other than long.....


I took some photos and, although I am crap at making scarves/scarfs?, these pictures do not show the true luxurious nature of these knitted wonders..




As the weather is now winter-like, I thought I had better get a move on and finish these scarves/scarfs? before it is spring again.





As always Penny is eager to help....... once she had mauled them and pounded them to death, she then tried to get in the camera...



This is not helping....




Really not helping at all ............


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful rich colors. I almost want to do some cat-kneading/knitting myself, although I think all the scarf/scarve anxiety might be a bit overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete