Saturday, 28 April 2012

What to do on a rainy day...

Yesterday the rain rained off and on all day. It was quite miserable and cold. The day started off with a beautiful blue sky, it clouded over quickly and then the rain fell... all day...

Not only did it rain in the back garden. 




 But it rained in the front garden too...





There was only one thing to do...




Ironing...

Remember this pile from yesterday, well it had to be done. I managed most of it but I was washing and tumble drying all day too. There is still more to do even now. 

The washing machine chugged along and the tumble dryer tumbled round all day.... 

I was worn to a frazzle by tea time, so we ordered a pizza for tea.


This was transformed into...




This...




And this...




And this...




It was just so tiring, even Florrie had to go 
and have a lay down...




He just had no energy left...




And finally, (this has nothing to do with ironing, washing, cats or rain...) 

A picture of me when I was younger. Mum gave me the frame when we were de-cluttering last week. 
I haven't changed a bit, well, not much :)






No comments:

Post a Comment