Monday, 30 July 2012

Waiting for the rain...

Yesterday afternoon the weather was predicted to become more unsettled, and as predicted the clouds rolled in and the wind got up. We waited for the rain and looking at the clouds we thought there would be an awful lot of it...



 I went outside and pointed the camera upwards and generally twirled around taking pictures of the sky...






On one side of the sky the clouds were heavy with rain and yet turn 180 degrees and the sky was bright blue.






I'm sure my neighbours think I'm nuts...








It was all very "WOW!!"











This is my favourite shot. This is over my neighbours house, the corner of the house just out of view is our house.


There were two half decent rumbles of thunder and it rained lightly for about twenty minutes...
And that was it..


No comments:

Post a Comment