Sunday, 16 September 2012

Weight loss shopping list...




I thought I would share my weight loss with you guys. 
I have been going to weight watchers every Monday and have done so for four weeks now. 

In that time I have lost 11 and a half pounds. 
This is just under: 

Two bags of flour, 
One bag of rice &
 One bag of sugar.

Every week I hope to add to my shopping list. I thought this would be a different way to visualise the weight loss and keep me motivated. 

A lady at weight watchers has lost 33 lbs so far, this was the equivalent of the three tyres that she had in her garage. 

Just imagine walking around with that all day !!! 

The trouble is I still walk around with all that extra weight, no wonder my feet ache and back hurts at the end of the day.!!

I weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed, lets hope there will be more on my shopping list  :)





2 comments:

  1. well done, that's amazing in just 4 weeks. I have lost exactly the same but it taken 6 months LOL
    Imagine lugging 3 tyres around with you all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, It has been really hard work as the children have still eaten everything they want to. But then again I have eaten lots of food that has filled me up with no propoints. I have a long way to go, so this time next year maybe...?

    ReplyDelete