Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Decisions, decisions...

Every morning I go through pretty much the same routine. Get up, coffee, feed cats, computer on and, amongst getting other morning chores done, I go on Facebook, coffee, check e-mails, online banking, listen to the news, coffee, and then go through a few blogs if I have time.

And it eats away at me that I haven't written here for ages...why? I don't know...

Initially, blogging was meant to be a pleasure, a place to put ones thoughts and musings. Maybe the sillyness of the day, a few photos even....like a scrap book of life. 
That was the intention, I think...

So much has changed, life has been hurtling by at such a pace that there has not been a moment to breathe let alone blog or take pictures of it all zipping by. And yet I find so much has not been "documented" for the last year, it seems a shame that it all flew by, all beautiful summer long, and not a moment of it was recorded for posterity. I didn't even write about Autumn...how bad is that !! 

Decision decisions...

I think I might give it another go...I don't know...

Maybe I have the wrong view of my blog. It is here for all the world to see...

But who do I write for? For all the world to see?  for my children to reminisce?  for my own creative outlet? 

All of the above?

Ugh.....

I want to but... Maybe it's the commitment. Knowing it's there and feeling bad that I don't write everyday...Knowing there are gaping holes...Knowing it's waiting... 

I'm so undecided.

I think I will take some of my own advice "Do what I can, with what I have, whenever I can" makes sense to me anyway ...maybe...

Anyone?










2 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete